t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Twine into Two

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Twine into Two

 


Tuesday's Tip at Ten: How to make Twine into Two! Sometimes you don't need as much bulk that twine creates or simply want a different look. Well my tip to you today is how you can take your twine and make it into two. Just divide the ends into two by separating them from 4 to 2 pieces. Twine is made by strands of thread like material twisted together. Slowly pull them apart and away from each other (untwisting as you go). Use your fingers to smooth out the part that is still together until it is all undone. Now you have literally doubled your twine. 
Below is an example of where I used this tip and you can see why. When you make a circle "nest" you don't want it to be bulky but just added texture. 


Messy Nest. I wrapped this one 6 times with ease. 


Stampin' UP! has the best Baker's Twine and it now comes in a set of 5 of the most used neutrals. 
 Crumb Cake and white, 10 yards (9.1 m) each; black, Gray Granite, and Very Vanilla, 5 yards (4.6 m) each. 



Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...