t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Miss Monday Cards with Delicate Dahlias

Monday, August 30, 2021

Miss Monday Cards with Delicate Dahlias

 


These Miss Monday Cards are for my Sale-a-bration earning Stampin' Friends! These are super simple and I used notecards to create them. 


I used Polished Pink and Evening Evergreen for this one. I also used Night of Navy to stamp the outlines. 

This stamp set is for FREE when you place a $100 order during Sale-a-bration.

For this one I can used the Fresh Freesia and Soft Succulent with the Nigh of Navy as the outline. 

Which color is your favorite? I like it even without color and just the outline for a super simple, clean look. 

For the envelopes I tried two different looks. One with outline flowers and with just the color in for leaves. The other I used the flower color in for the Pink one and the outline for the leaves. 


The best thing about this stamp set that it doesn't need much to look awesome! 

Supplies
Sale-a-bration Delicate Dahlias stamp set
Notecards
Ink- Night of Navy, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Polished Pink, & Fresh Freesia 

Measurements
Note cards:  5" x 3-1/2 folded

Steps
  1. Use a Stampin' UP! Note cards that measure 5 x 3 1/2 when folded. 
  2. Stamp in Night of Navy the outline and the saying. 
  3. Stamp the color in for the flower with Polish Pinks or Fresh Freesia.
  4. Stamp the color in for the leaves with Soft Succulent or Evening Evergreen. 
Bonus Card with a step up version! Double flowers and embossed with white embossing power for the saying on Night of Navy Cardstock! 



Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May's Card Class Club- Trusty Tools

  May's Card Club Class is NOW open to register for!  This club you can join at any time and pick and choose what classes to attend. The...