t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten-Mark Your Blocks

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Tuesday's Tip at Ten-Mark Your Blocks

 


Every Stampin' UP! block has letter on it to let you know the size and the Stampin' UP! logo on the other. Pick a side to make your top or bottom of your block OR use washi tape to mark the top of your block. This will help you after you mark the top of stamps that have 2 step stamping, like the Delicate Dahlias. So just match your top washi tape with the dot on your stamps. 


This tip helped greatly when making the card below! The flower image is so hard to line up just by looking at it and marking your stamps is the BEST way to help line them up without guessing.


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May Layout For Love- Adventures Sky

  I am so excited to tell you about my New Monthly Tutorials called Layout Love!  Each month myself and two amazing stamping friends (Lynda ...