t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Demo Swap- Fall & Halloween Cards

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Demo Swap- Fall & Halloween Cards

The Demonstrator Stampers (Demo Swap) group I am a part of have swapped again! This month's theme was Fall or Halloween and to use 2 colors from that month's list (Highland Heather, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Bumblebee, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Misty Moonlight). Below each card you will see the name of the stamper and the name and link of the stamp set they used most for their card. Every item used on these cards can be found at my online store!

 Fall/Autumn 

By Susan Holloway

By Ashley Reid

Halloween
By Stefanie Wilcox

By Natalie Woll

By Marjeen Nation

By Cindy Hafner

By Cheryl Holden 

See the card I made for this swap by visiting my post here.

Hope you have LOVED these swaps! Be sure to share your love for them in the comments below!

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Country Flowers

  Double Feature Friday with 2 Tutorials from the Stamp & Share Crew using the Country Flowers stamp set! This set comes out on May 1st!...