t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Throwback Thursday- Halloween Cards

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Throwback Thursday- Halloween Cards

 


As I was sorting through my card stash this past week I found some of these Halloween gems. All of the products used to stamp these cards are now retired but just check out those layouts. or the one with the easy Candy Corn by using layering circles! 


This card was made easily by using layering circles to make candy corn! 

 
*Both cards were from a swap

I am not sure of the card on the left stamp set but that look is easy to recreate with 1 1/2 inch squares. The owl one is from the Have A Hoot stamp set. That one is one of my favorites from last year. 

Hope you have enjoyed this blast from the past! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Country Flowers

  Double Feature Friday with 2 Tutorials from the Stamp & Share Crew using the Country Flowers stamp set! This set comes out on May 1st!...