t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Merry Monday- Great Tidings Card

Monday, November 29, 2021

Merry Monday- Great Tidings Card

 


Merry Monday! Each Monday for the next 4 weeks leading up to Christmas I'll share a "Merry Monday" card with you with a Christmas theme!  Don't worry, Miss Monday will return will the New Year! There are only 27 days left until Christmas! Are your Christmas cards ready? If not, here is another idea using the Great Tidings bundle! 


Be sure to stamp the inside of your card as a bonus and to carry on the theme from the front of the card.


This card is made for a friend's order who needs 15 of them to send to her church leaders. I love the Christ centered theme this card gives. I did hand color those wise men with Stampin' UP! blends which adds a personal touch and is a labor of love. 


The inside of the card includes a little reminder of the gifts that were brought to Jesus. Instead of coloring these I used my wink of stella to add just a little glitter. 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Country Flowers

  Double Feature Friday with 2 Tutorials from the Stamp & Share Crew using the Country Flowers stamp set! This set comes out on May 1st!...