t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Mass Producing Christmas Cards

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Mass Producing Christmas Cards

 


Tis the season for mass producing Christmas cards! So here is my Tuesday's Tip(s) for you. 
Design once and mass produce! 
When you mass produce do all of one step multiple times. Cut all your paper at the same time. Stamp every thing at the same time. Even color everything at the same time. 
Color all one color at a time. 
For my wise man above I colored all of yellow parts first for each one and then moved onto the next color. This makes it go so much faster.
Color first, then die cut.
 I also suggest when coloring lots of images that need to be die cut out, color first on the sheet of paper instead on just a little piece of paper. It is easier that way and less likely to lose. 
Once they are all colored, die cut them all out. I using a half sheet of cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. This size works best in the Die Cut and Embossing Machine. 
Stamp extras
Sometimes you may die cut too close or color something wrong. So I always stamp a couple extra more then I need to insure I don't have to go back a step when I mess up (because I am human and do that some times). Plan to mess up. 
Flip your stamped images
Lastly, if needed (like above), flip your image so that more can fit right next to each other.  I was able to get 12 wise men on this sheet and if I had not flipped 2 rows I would have only gotten 9. 

Hope all these tips in your Christmas Card Making!

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Country Flowers

  Double Feature Friday with 2 Tutorials from the Stamp & Share Crew using the Country Flowers stamp set! This set comes out on May 1st!...