t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Stamp Camp- Love & Happiness

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Stamp Camp- Love & Happiness


It was my Love & Happiness Stamp Camp today and was so much fun! We made Valentine's Day, Wedding and Anniversary Cards.  Below you will see the cards that were made for the event, gifts, and information about my next Stamp Camp! 

Supplies


First, I used Stampin' UP! Love & Happiness Bundle to design my cards with! They would then need the stamp set to order to finish their cards or use one similar.  Their kits also included Hexagon Embellishments and Cotton Ribbon Combo Pack.

Cards


I divide the cards into two groups. This is my "blues" group. I used nontraditional Valentine colors to make a more masculine look. 

Card #1 Valentine's 

Card #2 Engagement 

Card #3 Anniversary 


Here are my more traditional colors of cards. They made 2 of each design for a total of 12 cards.

Card #1 Wedding

Card #2 Anniversary 


Card #3 Valentine's



 Treats & Gifts


I used the Sweet Little Boxes to send chocolates and for one of our games!


I was able to put 4 chocolates inside these. 

Games
We played two games, had 3 door prizes and a Grand Prize Drawing at the end. 
For the Door Prizes I used the Wheel of Names 
One game was to write down as many love songs as you could in one minute and cross off if you had any repeats as another person. The other game was all done by luck. I had my son pick out one of the Abstract Beauty DSP and if it matched your treat holder (see above) you were the winner! 

Next Stamp Camp


If you missed out this time, don't worry, you can join me for my Birthday Stamp Camp in March!!! This one we will make 20 cards in 5 designs!!! 
Just click on the form below to register and send payment by March 1st! 



Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May's Card Class Club- Trusty Tools

  May's Card Club Class is NOW open to register for!  This club you can join at any time and pick and choose what classes to attend. The...