t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Miss Monday- Waves of Inspiration Birthday Card

Monday, February 21, 2022

Miss Monday- Waves of Inspiration Birthday Card

 


Miss Monday card with another card made using an Early Release Stamp set and special promotion only Designer Series Paper. Both of these items are available now for Demonstrators as a pre-order and are available to everyone March 1st. The Designer Series Paper is only available until *May 1st. 


I know waves are not traditionally pink, but I just LOVE this monotone card and how girly it looks using Calypso Coral.


Don't forget to stamp the inside with this cute pelican on his perch! 


I live in Southern California and run by the ocean all the time where I see and hear the powerful waves. So I knew I HAD to get this stamp set because it is near and dear to my heart. 


It is hard to see in a photo, but I did "splash" on some wink of stella to create water splats of glitter at random! These cards were made for an upcoming swap and I can't wait to share all the creations I get from that event! 

Supplies
Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set
Waves Dies
Waves of the Ocean Designer Series Paper
White Baker's Twine
Dimensionals
Calypso Coral Ink & Paper
Wink of Stella
Versamark 
White Embossing Powder
Heat Tool 

Always Recommended
Paper Snips
Trimmer
Simply Shammy
Die Cutting Machine
Bone Folder
Adhesives

Measurements
Calypso Coral Cardbase: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4
DSP: 4 x 5 1/4
3 Calypso Coral: 1 5/8 x 1 5/8
2 x 3 (to die cut label)
Basic White: 1 1/2 x 1 1/2
4 x 5 1/4

Steps
  1. Measure, score, and cut your paper. 
  2. Stamp in Calypso Coral 3 times onto the Basic White squares just the end/curl of the wave. Glue to Calypso Coral matte. 
  3. Stamp the pelican onto the 4 x 5 1/4 Basic White in Calypso Coral. 
  4. Die cut your label in Coral and heat emboss in white the "happy birthday". 
  5. Glue the DSP to the cardbase. 
  6. Attach the squares with dimensionals (I like to put 4 on the back of each one) in a row on the top and to space them out evenly. 
  7. Cut 2 inches of twine and tie to the end of label to create a little knot bow. 
  8. Attach the label with dimensionals and glue the Basic White to the inside. 
  9. Use your Wink of Stella to flick on some glitter over the panels. 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful! Love the pattern with the waves. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Stamp & Share Crew Cutest Cows

  Here are my Stamp & Share Crew Creations for the month of March!  I used the Cutest Cows stamp set and the soon to be retiring In Colo...