t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten: Dimensional Level

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Tuesday's Tip at Ten: Dimensional Level

 


Tuesday's Tip at Ten is to create your own level using a dimensional sheet!



When creating a card that has panels or squares all in a row you want to keep them straight! Right?!


All I did to make all these cards was attached one square with dimensionals. Then placed the dimensional sheet underneath that (I flip the sheet facing down). I use the straight edge to help line up the next one and the next one. I tried using a piece of paper but since my squares are on dimensionals I needed something the same height to help me level it out. 


That's my tip for you today and I hope it helps you keep your projects straight! 

*You can see how I made this card on my Miss Monday Post by clicking here! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Country Flowers

  Double Feature Friday with 2 Tutorials from the Stamp & Share Crew using the Country Flowers stamp set! This set comes out on May 1st!...