t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Wonderful Wednesday- Stamp Camp Swaps

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Wonderful Wednesday- Stamp Camp Swaps



Wonderful Wednesday with my Stamp Camp Swaps! Scroll through and see each card and the name of the stamper and the main item they used to create the card. Be sure to watch my video below that shares more details about each card! 

By Cindy Hafner

By Marjeen Nation

By Natalie Woll

By Susan Loamanu

By Robyn Bennett

By Paula Skeen


By Ashley Reid
*WINNER

By Susan Dryer
Many Layered Blossom Dies (retiring soon & on Sale)

By Becky Ray 

By Megan Snider 




I'm missing two more from this swap and will post them once they arrive!


Facebook Live Video



Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...