t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Which Clear Blocks are Must Haves

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Which Clear Blocks are Must Haves


Tuesday's Tip at Ten: Which Clear Blocks are Must Haves if you are a Stamper? 

 

In order to use Stampin' UP! stamps you also need to have a clear block to mount the stamp onto. Blocks come in all different sizes and shapes. They are labeled by letter A-F with the smallest starting with A and the largest being F. The G, H, I blocks are rectangle in shape and are best for word only stamps.  Below each stamp set in the Catalog and in the description online it gives you a suggested size you would need in order to use that stamp set. 

If you are New to stamping and are not sure which blocks you should start with, here is my tip and why. I highly recommend the D and F Blocks. The size D fits a lot of the Stampin' UP! stamps. In fact, when you order your first Paper Pumpkin kit, that is the size of block they give and guarantee is all you'll need to make all Paper Pumpkin kits. It fits nicely in the hand and is easy to use. It is my daily go to size. Next I would tell ya the F Block because this block will hold the largest stamps. Think of those big font sets and background stamps. You'll need something big enough to hold them. With these two you will be set! 

Why get them all? 
So, if I only "need" two, why should I get them all? Confession time, just last month, I finally ordered the whole bundle. I had earned the 50% off one item deal and I grabbed the bundle of blocks. I had a handful (like 10) of the D blocks but can I tell you how much I love the smaller sizes for my word only stamps or my tiny, tiny images? It truly makes it easier to stamp if you have the right size of block to the size of your stamp. Not to mention, not as messy. I can stamp a small image on my small block and not worry as much about getting ink on the corners of the block because I couldn't keep it straight enough when inking. It is truly really, really nice. So when you have a larger collection of stamps and are ready to invest in all the sizes, I highly encourage getting at least one of all the sizes. You can order one by one, little by little in each order or order the bundle of all and size 10%. 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...