t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Miss Monday- Good Feelings Card

Monday, March 28, 2022

Miss Monday- Good Feelings Card

 


Miss Monday with a NEW Stamp Set coming out in the Annual Catalog on May 3rd! This stamp set was sent to me because I registered for an Online Training called OnTour and I just LOVE the big font and fun sayings found in it!  


Here is the stamp set I used, Good Feelings. You can't find this stamp set online yet and can only see it in the Catalog or the photos of it other stampers take. 


I had a fun time pairing this NEW stamp set with some soon to be RETIRING items. It is this fun window of time where I can show off the new and say good bye to the old. 


The stamped on layer was die cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies (a favorite), that will be retiring soon. 



The next layer I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut out the Pattern Party Designer Series Hostess Paper that will be retiring also in May. 


Lastly, I used the Clear & Silver Epoxy Essentials to embellish. 

You can make this card too, or use this Layout (that was inspired by my team member Ashley Reid). 

Supplies
Good Feelings Stamp Set
*Stitched So Sweetly Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
*Pattern Party DSP
Clear & Silver Epoxy Essentials
Paper- Basic White, Pool Party, Costal Cabana 
Ink- Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Petal Pink, & Flirty Flamingo 
Dimensionals

Measurements
Pool Party Cardbase: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4
Costal Cabana: 4 x 5 1/4
DSP & Basic White: 4 x 5 1/4


Steps
  1. Measure, score, and cut your paper. 
  2. Die cut your Basic White with the Stitched So Sweetly dies. 
  3. Die cut the DSP with the Stitched Rectangles
  4. Stamp on the Basic White by inking up the lightest shade (either Pool Party or Petal Pink) and then use a sponge to ink on the darker shade only on half the stamp. 
  5. Assemble- Attach the Coastal Cabana to the cardbase with liquid glue. Glue on the DSP and then attach the Basic White with dimensionals. 
  6. Embellish with the Clear & Silver Epoxy shapes! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...