t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Biggest Wish Stamp Camp

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Biggest Wish Stamp Camp



Hey Stampin' Friend's! I did it again! I held another Stamp Camp and couldn't be happier with how it turned out! The theme for this one was Birthday and so I used the Biggest Wish stamp set to design 5 cards and make 20 cards for the event! Look below for the creations and learn a little bit on how I run my Stamp Camps. If you missed this one, no worries, I am hosting a Masculine Stamp Camp in May and you can sign up with the google form link below! 
Cards 

Here are three of the cards with more of a "manly" look. 


This one was designed for a teen boy in mind using the Sports Fan dies and DSP. 


This card was made for the more mature men in your life, but could be made with lots of variations. 



This was our Fun Fold that was gender neutral. Or could look different depending what candles you choose. 


Here is the fun part of this card, with this Dutch gate. Fun Fact: the top part of this card base was used for the Sports card above! Waste not! 



These two cards were made with the girls in mind. 



This card is for the mature ladies in our lives with these bold colors that contrast. 




This softer color card with butterflies was made with the younger girl or younger girls at heart. I just LOVE how it turned out! 

Gifts & Kit
About a week before the event everyone gets sent their kits in the mail and below are just some of the things that were included. 

Every good party has a "goodie" bag. I also included two of my favorite things, lip balm and a fancy highlighter. 


Inside the goodie bag was a Cake in a Mug packet with frosting, a candle, and Birthday Balloon. 


You can't have a party without some cake and ice cream. I gave them vanilla frosting chocolate kisses and Lindor Neapolitan chocolates. 


I always try to send a tool, embellishments, and a sheet of dimensionals that can use to make their card with. 


I die cut for two days and them put all the kits together. I had 4 cards in each clear bag in 5 different designs. 


Lastly, I wrap it all up together pretty and send out in a flat rate bubble mailer. 



Games
What is a party without games! We had a door prize Wheel of names going on through out the event and two scheduled games. Our first game was to help them decorate. They all got a Birthday Balloon in their kit and were put into teams based on the color of their balloon. They had to blow in it 10 times and tie a knot and hold up their color. First team done wins a Stampin' Blend Marker and everyone is a winner for now they had a Party Balloon! 





Through out the weeks leading up to the event I ask getting to know you questions on our Facebook Group (created just for this event). One of them was what their favorite Ice Cream and Cake flavors (going on the Birthday theme). I then used their flavors plus some extras to form a "Bingo" game! They got to pick 3 flavors and one would win when I drew their 3 flavors first! :) 


Ice cream Game 


Before the event I have a pre-party activity for them to create using supplies I sent but they could embellish and design anyway they would like. I sent them a kit to make a box to hold their cards they finished in. I also made a video for this if you would like to learn how to make it too. 
My stampers also earn tickets through out the event to earn them a grand prize at the end. They earn them in lots of different ways but mostly by interacting with our group. They earn a "pick a punch bundle", "pick a die bundle" or a $50 shopping spree with me! 


Swaps
I had some of the most talented stampers at my event and will have their swaps available for you to see over on another blog post. They are so great, they have earned their own space! 



Next Stamp Camp 
If you don't want to miss out on the fun, join me for my next Stamp Camp in May. Here are more details below! 


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...