t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Miss Monday- Creativity Now Splendid Thoughts Projects

Monday, June 20, 2022

Miss Monday- Creativity Now Splendid Thoughts Projects

 


On Saturday, June 18th, Stampin' UP! held an Demonstrator Online Event where we got to order early and stamp with a set that is coming out in the Mini Holiday Catalog in July! We used a Product Suite called Splendid Day that includes the Splendid Thoughts Stamp Set, Splendid Stems Dies, Soft Seafoam Ribbon, Open Leaf Trinkets and the AMAZING Splendid Day Specialty Foil Designer Series Paper. 

Look through these cards I made but designed by Stampin' UP! to get just a taste of this Suite that is soon to come! I'll tell you what I like most about each card/project. I would LOVE to hear which is your favorite in my comments section below. 



This one I loved how we made a watercolor look with the Stampin' Blends for the background. 


This card really featured showing of the DSP's Foil side and how simple it is to create a background look with the single lined images. 



This card was all about the dies! It shows how you can stamp and then die cut out the image or just die cut out the leaf outlines. Both are just stunning and don't you love that brick embossed background???


This card was fun and included some heat embossing and used the "scraps" from the card above with the "let's celebrate". 


We also made a bag with the DSP that could hold the cards we made (super cute idea)! 



Since I was stamping LIVE with the event I had an oops moment, but LOVE how the bag turned out with showing off both sides of the DSP!!!


This foil paper is just amazing and it comes in different SU colors that it has never came in before (Soft Seafoam, Fresh Freesia, Pool Party, Calypso Coral)!!!

I sure loved this Demonstrator event and hope you loved this sneak peek too! 
(Ask me how you can become a Demonstrator too this month)

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...