t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten: How to Make Your Own Ombre Paper

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Tuesday's Tip at Ten: How to Make Your Own Ombre Paper

 


You can make your own Ombre Paper with ease with 3 Stampin' UP! Products:

Cardstock
Ink
Blending Brush

Use the same color of cardstock with the same color of ink and pick a side off the paper that you want to create the Ombre look. Ink up your blending brush and blend from the bottom up (making the bottom the darkest). It is such a subtle but really nice look and doesn't take much effort. 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...