t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Wonderful Wednesday- Last Chance Sale

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Wonderful Wednesday- Last Chance Sale

 


It is Wonderful Wednesday! Order from me today and I'll send you the Pebbles Enamel Shapes as your Wonderful Wednesday Gift! 

Visit my website to order

Today I am sharing something WONDERFUL...The Last Chance Sale! 
I am always super sad to see my favorite stamp sets and dies retire, but I do LOVE a great Sale and this one is one of the greatest! 


Watch my video to see some of my favorite stamp sets and dies that will be retiring June 30th! You don't want to miss this Sale! It is all while supplies last and so much is already gone! I only show some of the retiring items, be sure to visit my HERE to see it all. 

Facebook Live Video




Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...