t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Miss Monday- Hello Beautiful Thank You Card

Monday, June 27, 2022

Miss Monday- Hello Beautiful Thank You Card

 


Miss Monday with the Hello Beautiful stamp set. I am always in need of Thank You cards. Either it be send to Stampin' Friends or to neighbors! This one is great because it is so simple, yet so full of color. 


I used the SIP method for this card: Stamps, Ink, and Paper! No die cutting. No punching out shapes. Just the basics.  I did slightly embellish with the Black Matte Dots, but even that is simple. 

Supplies
Hello Beautiful Stamp Set
Paper- Night of Navy, Basic White
Ink- Polished Pink, Smoky Slate, Pale Papaya, Coastal Cabana, Fresh Freesia, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
Black Matte Dots

Measurements
Basic White Cardbase: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4
Night of Navy: 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
Basic White: 4 x 5 1/4

Steps
  1. Measure, score, and cut your paper. 
  2. Stamp with the largest shape first in Polished Pink, and then Night of Navy. Build onto those stamped images. 
  3. Stamp your greeting in the bottom right corner in Night of Navy. 
  4. Glue on the stamped piece onto the Night of Navy matte and then to the cardbase. 
  5. Embellish with Black Matte dots. 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...