t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Stamping on Canvas

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Stamping on Canvas

 


Did you know you can use Stampin' UP! Inks to stamp onto canvas material???
It is quite easy and fun to customize something like a bag. This canvas bag came with the June Paper Pumpkin kit but you can order more as a Paper Pumpkin subscriber by clicking here. 

These cute bags are the perfect size for cards and are great as gifts. What a fun way to personalize something for someone by stamping onto these bags. 

My Tips when stamping on Canvas Bags:
-Avoid the edges
-Don't wash bags, only spot clean
-Use Stazon Ink if you want it to be permeant
-Stamp on a flat and hard surface

I can't wait to see what the bags you get will look like! 
Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...