t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Holiday Fun Fold Stamp Camp

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Holiday Fun Fold Stamp Camp


On October 22nd I held my Holiday Fun Fold Stamp Camp Online! Here we made 10 cards, 2 of each design using the Very Best Occasion Stamp Set. 


I use an assortment of Dies and Punches. Below each creation you can see the name of the main product used and a full supply list at the very bottom. 



 Halloween According Fun Fold





Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper (FREE with a $150-$180 order)



Oh Christmas Tree


Christmas Ornament 

I used the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder to emboss just the top of the Basic White. 



Endlessly Grateful Tri Pocket Fold

This one was one of the hardest to make. Just because you have to get the score lines just right in order from it to match up. But this one forms a pocket that is perfect for a gift card or other embellishments. 


I do love the shapes that are formed from this card and love the use of DSP for it. 

Puppy Love



This card I left blank, but it would make the perfect Valentine's Day card or Birthday Card to your favorite furry loving friend! 

I have videos for all of these Fun Folds over on YouTube. I just used all different supplies. You can visit my channel by clicking https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuCQnHoXi4yMns0dffJpPKQ


Kit Details 


In the kit comes so much more than just supplies to make the cards but with gifts. 


They got a 2 of each DSP design from the Celebrate Everything, the Fine Sparkle Gems, and Snowfall Accent Puff Paint. 


Each card design is put into it's own clear bag with all the pieces you need to put that card together. 


Then I wrap it all up and send it in the mail. 

Gifts

I made this cute Tag Topper by measuring the length of the bag and cutting that by 3 inches. Score in the middle and staple over the bag. Cover the staple mark with the cute Oval label. 


This was a Tic Tac wrapper with the rainbow paper and cloud punch. 


I used the Hearts Punch for this one and everyone got a "stress" ball to squeeze because the Holidays can be stressful at times. 

We played games, had card swaps, even door prizes and Grand Prize winners! My next Stamp Camp will be in January and I would LOVE for you to come! To get more details for that event and get my 12 Days of Christmas Tutorials for FREE just sign up for my newsletter. 


Supplies

Envelope Treat Boxes

Dimensionals

Snowfall Accent Puff Paint

Fine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems

Celebrate Everything DSP

Scottie Dog Punch

Stylish Shapes Dies

Wintry 3D Embossing Folder

Scary Silhouettes Dies

Spruce Up Outlines Die

Punches for Kit Gifts- Cloud, Hearts, Oval

Ink Colors- Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade

Paper- Basic White, Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green, Polished Pink, Pacific Point


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Country Flowers

  Double Feature Friday with 2 Tutorials from the Stamp & Share Crew using the Country Flowers stamp set! This set comes out on May 1st!...