t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Holiday Fun Folds Stamp Camp Swap

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Holiday Fun Folds Stamp Camp Swap

 

As part of my Stamp Camps we have a Theme Swapped. For my Holiday Fun Fold Stamp Camp the theme was anything Holiday! These stampers did not disappoint! Below each creation you will see the name of the stamper and a link to the stamp set they used. 

By Phyllis Walker

By Susan Loamanu


By Paula Skeen

By Marjeen Nation 

By Judy Fautin
*WINNER

By Cindy Hafner

By Becky Ray


Facebook Live Video



Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Country Flowers

  Double Feature Friday with 2 Tutorials from the Stamp & Share Crew using the Country Flowers stamp set! This set comes out on May 1st!...