t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Onstage 2022 Anaheim

Monday, November 14, 2022

Onstage 2022 Anaheim


On November 11th and 12th I had the lucky opportunity to go to Onstage Local at Anaheim with some of my friends from the Queens of the Stamp Age team. 
Onstage is a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator event where we gather together to reveal the New Mini Catalog, learn new Stampin' Techiques, and cheer on others as they walk across the stage for their great year/years of being with Stampin' UP! 



For Stampin' UP! Leaders the party starts the night before with Centrestage. This event is for Silver Elite and above. To be a Silver Elite you must have 5 team members, 1 Silver (team member with a team member and high sales), and have at least sales that are $7200 in one year. I've been part of the leaders group for the last 5 years and I just LOVE it! I usually go with team members who are above me but this time I went solo and found a new friend! This is Lisa Teddar, my sweet new friend from North Carolina! She was also flying solo and we quickly became stampin' besties and ended up spending the next day together as well! This is ONE of my favorite things about Stampin' UP! events, I always come back with more friends then I started with. 


As a leader I got my hands on the new catalog first and spent the night looking over each page with so much excitement! 


At Centrestage we got our Onstage Package (photos soon to come) and a bonus gift...this beautiful umbrella! 


Everyone who attended received this box full of Stampin' UP! Goodies. Two stamp sets, new bag (which I love), SU pins for lanyard, pen, notebook, and name tag with ribbons. 

Here are the ribbons I wore around my neck! I had a good Stampin' Year! 


Here are just some of the things found in the Onstage Box. 


Saturday morning I got to be back of the "greet team" and helped check other stampers in and give them their box! Here are my two new friends who I volunteered with. Anastasia, Stampin' Blondie,  on the right even gave a presentation later that day. She is a rock star! 



This year I got to Host a fellow Team Member of the Stampamanics, Kathryn Whittaker! Here we are both excited about the new catalog! 


During lunch we got to play with a New Stampin' UP! kit!


A big part of Stampin' UP! events that everyone looks forward to is Prize Patrol! On the back of our name tags was a number. When that number was called we would win a fantastic prize. I was number 4 and won the beautiful Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins. 


Everyone won this beautiful Specialty Designer Series Paper. 


Also, everyone got the NEW stamp set called Decorative Borders. 



Of course we did card swapping and table gifts. One friend had these shirts made up for us so we could all match. It says, "Forget princesses, the Queens are in Anaheim". I just LOVED it! 




In Photo Left to Right: Melinda, Me, Caroline, Lisa, Phyllis and Kathryn 

We only have a handful of Stampers from the Queens Team attend this event but it was so much FUN!!! 
Fun was in fact the theme of Onstage this year and how to have it and why we have it! I would say mission accomplished because we had so much fun! It was so good to see these ladies and make new memories with them! 
*Look for my next post full of swaps and gifts!

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May's Card Class Club- Trusty Tools

  May's Card Club Class is NOW open to register for!  This club you can join at any time and pick and choose what classes to attend. The...