t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Color Your Rhinestones

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Color Your Rhinestones

 

 

Tuesday's Tip at Ten is the combination of two of my favorite Stampin' UP! products! 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels + Stampin' Blends = Custom Colored Bling



Just grab the Blend color you need to match the card you have in mind and use the Brush Tip to color the Rhinestone. It is best to color directly on the sheet the Rhinestones are on and then remove and add to your project. 


The possibilities are endless!

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...