t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- How to Make a Fake Bow

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- How to Make a Fake Bow

 Tuesday's Tip at Ten: How to Make a Fake Bow


Here is my step by step guide on how to make a fake bow. First, a fake bow is sometimes needed when you want to add a bow behind paper and don't want to knot make it too big or bulky. 

1. Lay your ribbon down flat.
2. Pull one end over to go pass the other end and create a loop. Use finger to hold down at the center. 
3. Take that top loose end on the left and create a loop. Again, use finger to hold down at the center. 
4. Pinch in the center where the ribbons cross and play with the loops and ends until the size is what you want it to be. 
5. Lay it on the back of the paper you are attaching it to and put dimenionals over the center to attach to the paper and hold it down. 
6. Flip over to see your finished fake bow look. 




You can watch me make the fake bow at minute 36:00 on the video below. 


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...