t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder

 


Tuesday's Tip at Ten is all about my tip when using the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder. 
This embossing folder was made so that you could have your citrus shapes embossed and with the option to die cut them out as well. 
My tip is to stamp first on your nice flat cardstock and then embossed and lastly die cut out. This will help with proper lineup and is is always easier to stamp on a flat surface instead of an raised embossed one. 


Because the citrus shapes are a cluster of 4 stamps together, you can die cut them out (all 4 of them) at the same time with the cluster of dies as well. 


*Bonus Tip, use your Stamperatus for perfect line up and ink coverage each time. Emboss some scratch paper and use that to help line up where you should place the stamps to line up just right with the inked images. 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...