t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Heart Punching

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Heart Punching


Tuesday's Tip at Ten deals with the Country Bouquet Punch but could work for any heart punch! 



To get the most out of your your paper you want to cut a square and punch out the heart from each corner. The bigger the heart punch the bigger the square. I used a 3" x 3" square for the Country Bouquet Punch and just have the center leftover. I like this method because I don't punch out all the leaves at the same time as well. 

Out of one sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock I was able to get 35 hearts! 
6- 3" x 3" = 24 hearts
3- 2 1/2" x 3"= 6 hearts
2" x 11"= 5 hearts



I made these for both my kids at school (TK and Kindergarten) and my kids at church! 



I LOVE the way it turned out and use the Coastal Cabana for the heart, Granny Apple for the leaves, and stamped in Bermuda Bay. 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Country Flowers

  Double Feature Friday with 2 Tutorials from the Stamp & Share Crew using the Country Flowers stamp set! This set comes out on May 1st!...