t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Fun Fold Friday- Lucky Clover & Something Fancy Card

Friday, March 17, 2023

Fun Fold Friday- Lucky Clover & Something Fancy Card

 


Happy St. Patrick's Day Stampin' Friends!!! Today I paired some Stampin' UP!'s Lucky Clover Stamp Set with the Country Lane DSP, and the Something Fancy Dies! Some times we get stuck in when we look at a stamp set or DSP that has a certain theme to it (like Valentine's Day or St. Patrick's Day) but here is a BONUS idea on what you can make with these products after the holiday is over! 


I love the layers of this card and love that the Something Fancy Dies have some bonus dies like the flower and leaves on this card. 


I LOVE all the layers on this card! 


This card could be used for so many things! I think it would make a perfect Wedding Card even! Watch my video to see how I change up the DSP! 




Measurements:


·       Mossy Meadow: 5 ½” x 4 ¼”, 3 ¾” x 11 scored @ 2 ¾” & 7 ¾”, 3 1/2” x 2” (die cut)

·        Petal Pink: 5 ¼” x 4”, 3"x 2" 

·       Basic White: 2” x 2” (die cut), 3 ½” x 4 ¾”

·       DSP: 3 ½” x 3”, 3 ½” x 2 ½”

 

 

Instructions:

1.     Measure, score, and cut your paper.

2.     Die cut your Basic White, Mossy Meadow, and Petal Pink labels. Die cut the Mossy Meadow leaves and Petal Pink flower for scraps. 

3.     Stamp in Mossy Meadow onto the Basic White and glue to the Petal Pink label.

4.     Assemble: Glue the Petal Pink to the 5 ½” x 4 ¼”. Glue the DSP to the Mossy Meadow and attach it to the Mango Petal Pink. Glue the Basic White to the inside. Glue on the die cut flower and leaves. Put dimensionals on the back of the top half of the label and attach to the bottom of the top half.

5.     Embellish with the Basic Rhinestones. 

Facebook Live Video


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Cleaning Your Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

  Stampin' UP! has wonderful Products and one of my most loved and used item is my Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. This is what I...