t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Rain or Shine Stamp Camp Creations

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Rain or Shine Stamp Camp Creations

 


I just finished up my March On The Go Stamp Camp and wanted to share with you my creations for this event! I teamed up with Neemee Batstone from Canada and she designed 4 cards and 1 treat holder for this event as well. 
You can still get the Tutorials and Videos for this class for $29 by emailing me at
thejoyofstampinwithrachael@gmail.com
and I'll send them directly to your inbox. 


Gifts


What is a Stamp Camp without gifts???


We made a flower pot that would hold a packet of seeds. 


We also included this cute paper bag that included ribbon, chocolates, and chapstick! 


Cards & Treat Box




3 Umbrellas Card



Oh Happy Day Kite Card


Inside of card


Rainy Days with Bunny Card


Close up on the cute bunny all dressed up using a FUN technique. 


Fun Fold Card


This card was super fun with LOTS of openings! 


Cute fox!


Happy Bunny!


Treat Holder



My next Stamp Camp is a 5 day event, 2 cards and of 1 design each day, for 10 cards total!
Register using this link


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...