t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Creativity Now Creations- Translucent Florals

Saturday, June 24, 2023

Creativity Now Creations- Translucent Florals

 


Stampin' UP! hosted an online event for Demonstrators called Creativity Now! Those who attended were able to see some upcoming new products and how to use some Online Exclusives coming in July.
 

For this class we got to order a bundle that will appear in the September to December Mini Catalog...
Translucent Florals. 

They gave instructions for a basic card and then showed how you could make that same design with even more details (using different techniques). I made one of each. 

Card Number 1: You're The Best




To make this card more advance (the one on the right) we stamped on vellum, added another color and did an extra die cut with the Deckled Rectangles to create a framing look. 




Card Number 2: Congratulations 


To step up this card we used the embossing paste, created our own mask, and added ribbon. 




Card Number 3- Wishing You... & Happy Birthday
 

The card on the left added another flower and used the Specialty Vellum for the flowers and leaves. 




I was so happy I was able to attend this event and truly learned so much, that I can't wait to share all of the tips and tricks! 

Look for this Bundle at my online store in September! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May Layout For Love- Adventures Sky

  I am so excited to tell you about my New Monthly Tutorials called Layout Love!  Each month myself and two amazing stamping friends (Lynda ...