t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Creating One Sided Edges

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Creating One Sided Edges


Tuesday's Tip at Ten...Make special label shapes with the edge of the dies. 

I learned this tip at the recent Creativity Now Stampin' UP! Online Event and the card above it from that. You can see more from that event when you click HERE. 

Here are the steps:
1.Stamp the greeting on the top of the 1" x 4" piece of Basic White. 
2. Use a Deckled Rectangle Die that was longer then the 4 inches. 
3. Run it through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine so that it only cut underneath the stamped greeting. 
4. Trim the paper so it is closer to the greeting size and has 3 straight sides.


Bonus tip: Flip over the size you cut off and stamp on it again to great 2 labels! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May Layout For Love- Adventures Sky

  I am so excited to tell you about my New Monthly Tutorials called Layout Love!  Each month myself and two amazing stamping friends (Lynda ...