t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Pick of the Patch Fun Fold

Thursday, August 24, 2023

Pick of the Patch Fun Fold

 


I made these beautiful Fall cards for my *Backstage Swaps using NEW products from the Mini Catalog (available to order after September 5th)! The Designer Series Paper is the true star of these. I was able to make so many different combinations! 
*Backstage is a Stampin' UP! event for Leaders and it was held in Vegas this year. 


This is a Fun Fold because the inside can be pulled out for a note card and it does not open up like a typical card. 


I hope you also love the untraditional pumpkin colors I used: Moody Mauve and Pretty Peacock. I used the Pick of the Patch Bundle (stamp set and punch)! 


Here are just some of DSP Combos I made! The possibilities are near endless! 

You can learn how to make this card with my Tutorial by clicking HERE. 
Or, watch my video on YouTube when you click HERE! 

Supplies List coming in September when the Mini Catalog goes live! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Hearts & Hugs

  Double Feature Friday with the Hearts & Hugs Bundle!  Get inspired by two great card designs made by the Stamp & Share Crew Design...