t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Stamp the Backs of Your Cards

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Stamp the Backs of Your Cards

 


Tuesday's Tip at Ten!
Make the back of your cards "personal" or give them a "personal touch". 
If you made a card, let others know that you made it by adding your name, logo, or initials on the back. I made the cards above to send to my Mother who is currently going through rehab to learn how to walk again after a horrible accident. The people she gives them to will probably never know me and would have had no idea I made these cards if I didn't put my name on the back. Of course, I added the copyright for Stampin' UP! to give credit to the artist who designed the stamp images I used as well. 


You can get a personalize stamp from many locations. Find the best deal and get one created for you or sign the back (like an artist)! Because your cards you make are truly a work of art! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Hearts & Hugs

  Double Feature Friday with the Hearts & Hugs Bundle!  Get inspired by two great card designs made by the Stamp & Share Crew Design...