t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Trimming Down Your Paper After You Stamp

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Trimming Down Your Paper After You Stamp


Tuesday's Tip at Ten! 
Sometimes stamping little word phrases can be hard to stamp on little pieces of paper. My tip to you is to cut the paper a little bigger then the phrase, stamp, and THEN trim after stamping! This will save you from "oops" stamping which waste paper, time and money! 


Here is the cute Christmas card I made using the Beary Cute Bundle. I wanted the paper to be the 1/2" but cut it to 5/8" and gave myself some extra wiggle room for stamping! 

 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Queens Swap- Easy Cards

Queen of the Stamp Age (aka Queens) have created simple/easy cards for swapping! Check out each card below with the name of the stamper and ...