t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: World Card Making Day FREE Event with Stampin' UP!

Monday, September 11, 2023

World Card Making Day FREE Event with Stampin' UP!

 


Stampin' UP! is hosting a World Card Making Day event online on October 7th and YOU are invited!!!
Online: 2 pm- 5 pm MT
Register with this link and wait for an email for more details on how to join the event. 


These may be hard to read, but I can send you the pdf for the measurements for the 3 cards when you email me thejoyofstampinwithrachael@gmail.com 


The cards for this event are designed with 3 stamp sets. You can pick one or get all there from my online store. 

I hope to see you there!
Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Attention Shoppers

  Double Feature Friday with the Attention Shoppers Stamp & Share Crew Tutorials!!! Attention Shoppers All images © 1990-2024 Stampin’...