t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Kiddin' Around Birthday Card for Swap

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Kiddin' Around Birthday Card for Swap

 


Don't you just love it when DSP (Designer Series Paper) does all of the hard work for you? 
I was able to quickly die cut 12 pieces of DSP from 2 sheets of 12" x 12" Just Kiddin' paper and make these cards for a Card Swap! 


I just layered up cardstock behind the DSP and die cut that rectangle piece from the matte. 


Did some Heat Embossing and make a Baker's Twine nest and POOF! 
12 cards ready to send for my swap, or 12 Birthday cards for the little kids in your life! Easy! 

The great thing is, you can get all of the products I used using the link below and earn Sale-a-bration items for FREE! 


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Miss Monday- Trusty Tools Pretty in Pink

  Miss Monday with my May Team Card!  I wanted to make a card that was super girly but with the Trusty Tools stamp set and this fun Pretty i...