t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Don't Always Have to Use Memento Black Ink

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Don't Always Have to Use Memento Black Ink

 


Tueday's Tip at Ten!
When using Stampin' Blends to color you don't ALWAYS have to use Memento Black Ink! You can use ANY waterbased ink with your Blends.  I used Basic Gray for the ink in my card above because I wanted a "softer" look for a baby card. 
The trick it to NEVER use Stazon ink to stamp and then color with your Stampin' Blends. 

Just remember, opposites attract! 
Waterbased Ink = Alcohol Based Markers
Alcohol Ink (Stazon) = Waterbased Makers (Stampin' Write or Watercolor Pencils). 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


Join me for my next Online Stamp Camp! To get more stamping tricks and tips from me! 


Use this link to sign up before February 7th. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Miss Monday- Trusty Tools Pretty in Pink

  Miss Monday with my May Team Card!  I wanted to make a card that was super girly but with the Trusty Tools stamp set and this fun Pretty i...