t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Fun Fold Friday- Sweet Peas Window Card

Friday, May 24, 2024

Fun Fold Friday- Sweet Peas Window Card

 

I love a stamp set with a good pun and Sweet Peas is FULL of them. 

"Hello, GrumPEA"

"Welcome Sweet Pea"

"HapPEA Birthday"

"You make me HaPEA"

I made a Baby Card and Birthday card with these sayings, but you could make anything with this Fun Fold Layout inspired by Karen Titus. 


Baby Peas

These "sweet peas" are all snuggled together and make a great baby shower card for either gender. 


I colored them with my Stampin' Blends and fussy cut them out. Then popped them up with dimensionals. 


Once you open the card, you have another spot to open (made out of DSP) with the matching saying. 

Party Peas


The window is created with the Deckled Circle Dies but you could use the 2 3/8" Circle Punch as well. 


These peas truly look happy and ready to party!



I used the Deckled Circle from the cardbase for the inside for the stamped greeting. Give this a card a try by shopping from my online store.
If you LOVE this stamp set as much as I do, you should join my Card Class Club for June! You'll make 8 eights with 4 designs with this set! 



Supplies


Measurements
Peach Pie Cardbase:  3 1/4" x 11" scored @ 5 1/2
DSP: 6" X 5 1/4" scored @ 3"
3" x 1" or 3" x 1 1/4"
3" x 3/4"
Basic White: 3" x 3"

Steps
  1. Measure, score, and cut your paper. 
  2. Die cut from the front of the cardbase a circle about 2 1/2" in diameter. Keep the cut out piece and stamp on it your greeting with the Memento Black ink. 
  3. Stamp with Memento Ink the pea image onto the Basic White. Color it is with the Stampin' Blends and fussy cut it out with your paper snips. 
  4. Glue the DSP into the Peach Pie. Glue the stamped circle inside of that (see video for tip). 
  5. Attach the peas with dimensionals through the window. Glue the pieces of DSP to the bottom from of the cardbase. 
  6. Embellish with the In Color Shimmer Gems. 

Video


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday-

  Now that Autumn is officially here this week, I thought it would be fun to feature the Splendid Autumn Designer Series Paper!!!  These two...