t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Queen Swaps- Wow Cards with New Catalog

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Queen Swaps- Wow Cards with New Catalog

 


Queens of the Stamp Age did a WOW swap again! 
This time using products from the New Annual Catalog! Check out the name of each stamper and use the link to get to my online store to see the stamp set or bundle they used. 


Cara Nielsen

Inside


Candice Anderson

Paula Skeen

Melanie Williams

Kristy Clayton

Cortney Alvord

Kristie Hamilton

Cindy Hafner

Rachael Coon (my card)

Christine Hatchett




Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

July Layout Love- Fully Flowering Ephemera Pack

  Each month my friends and I follow the same layout and come up with completely different cards. We then send the images of each card to ou...