t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Register for Christmas in July Stamp Camp

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Register for Christmas in July Stamp Camp

 


Join me for an online event where you will make 20 Christmas cards for just $50 and get $30 worth of Stampin' UP! products!!! 


Sign up by July 6th
Stamp Camp July 27th @ 10 am PT
Click HERE to register or use link: https://forms.gle/fWKY3c4SDfzZup5H8

Choose your payment method: Venmo, PayPal, or check (if a known friend)

Stamp Camp will be a 3 hour event on Zoom. It will be recorded if the time doesn't match with your schedule. We will play games, win prizes, and have an option to swap. 

 Once products are ordered there is no refund. 

Swappers need cards to be sent to my address by July 25th to be part of the "favorites" contest! 

I will be using the "Greeting of the Season" stamp set and can add it to your order for $24 (free shipping)

Please email me with any questions: thejoyofstampinwithrachael@gmail.com

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Manly Monday- Inspirational Sketches

  Manly Monday with a card designed by a Stamp & Share Crew Member!  Inspirational Sketches 2024 All images © 1990-2024 Stampin’ Up! ®...