t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Potions & Spells Treat Holders

Thursday, September 26, 2024

Potions & Spells Treat Holders

 




Potions & Spells Treat Holders
These were made as an Add On to my Card Club Class for September! Those kits are no longer available but you can order the pdf from me when you send me an email
thejoyofstampinwithrachael@gmail.com 


I was able to design the two treat holders above after being inspired by designers from Pinterest. The other two were designed by my co-creator, Lynda Day. 


 Cauldron with Topless Box

This treat holder is so much fun because it can hold a lot of things. Treats, hand sanitizer, ChapSticks, nail polish, and so much more! It has an open top and stands up by it self. 
*Vellum is retired 


Crayon Box Treat Holder

This fun box is very similar to a box of crayons or a deck of cards. 


It has the design on the front and flap on the back. I used ribbon to secure that flap, but not to seal it down completely. 
*Ribbon is retired.

Lynda's Designs


Lynda made the Gorgeous Grape Easy Peasy Box and the Pumpkin Pie Matchbox treat holder!


This design is super simple and makes 3 out of one piece of cardstock. I put a granola bar in one. You can have the belly band in the middle or to the bottom depending on what you want to put inside. 
*Tag Topper is retired


This cute matchbox treat holder can also make 3 per piece of cardstock and comes together really easy. For the treat you can either stapple it in or use Tear Tape to attach it. This treat holder is great for little Skittles or M&Ms baggies. 

You can order MOST of these items from my online store using the link below. We did use some retired items, but not much! 




Video


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday-

  Now that Autumn is officially here this week, I thought it would be fun to feature the Splendid Autumn Designer Series Paper!!!  These two...