t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Customize Your Dies

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Customize Your Dies


Tuesday's Tip at Ten! 
You can customize the size of your Deckled Rectangles by making a "guide" and running it through your Stamppin' & Emboss Machine again! 
 

I used the Deckled Rectangle smallest die, but it wasn't small enough for my "Hocus Pocus" greeting. So I die cut the smallest rectangle first. Then used a piece of cardstock, that measures at the size I wanted it to be, and lined it up. I love how simple and easy this method was! 😁
Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday-

  Now that Autumn is officially here this week, I thought it would be fun to feature the Splendid Autumn Designer Series Paper!!!  These two...