t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Dirty Ink Pads

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Dirty Ink Pads

 


Tuesday Tip at Ten: How to Clean the Outside of Your Ink Pads


I was super embarrassed today when I pulled out my ink pads to record a video only to see they were so "dirty" looking. I had dried adhesive, and inky finger prints. Lucky for me I knew the "secret" cleaning method using something almost everyone already has...
Hand Sanitizer!  


Here is what they looked like before. Because we don't want to submerse the ink pad in water (it could leak into it), it is best to just do spot cleaning on top.
I used a dime size of sanitizer on top and wiped it clean with a dry paper towel. 


Look how shinny and clean they are now! These are some of my older ink pad styles, but I was able able to clean up one of my current ones just fine! 

You should totally give this tip a try the next time your ink pad is a little "dirty" too! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Miss Monday- Humble Home

  Here is my Stamp & Share Crew Creation for September!  I live in a Military Community where every 3 to 6 months people are moving in. ...