t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Queen's Swaps Fall Theme Part 1

Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Queen's Swaps Fall Theme Part 1

 


Here are the Fall Queen Swaps for 2024!
Check out each card and the name of the stamper. Then shop my online store for the supplies they used to make your own! 

Shannon West

Amelia Hurst

Marjeen Nation

Wendy Knowles

Michelle Fagatele

Melanie Williams

Cindy Hafner


Melissa McBride

Kristie Hamilton 


Melissa Colledge

Candice Anderson 

Here is my swap using the Forever Plaid Embossing Folder!
Click HERE to read more about it. 



Video Short




Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Yuletide Village

  Double Feature Friday with some Stamp & Share Crew designs with  Yuletide Village!  Create beautiful winter scenes with this stamp set...