t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Card Class Club October- Reindeer Fun

Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Card Class Club October- Reindeer Fun

 


Here are the October Cards for my monthly Card Class Club using the 
Reindeer Fun Bundle

This class sign up for this was from October 1st to the October 10th. You can order the pdf with kit for just $10 when you email me
thejoyofstampinwithrachael@gmail.com 

These cards were designed by Lynda Day, by co-designer for classes. Leave me a comment and let me know your favorite. 
***Because of DSP being out of stock I was able to substitute the Reindeer Days with the Take a Bow DSP. 
Each card features a different technique or showcases something different from the bundle. 

SIGN UP FOR NEXT MONTH: Registration opens on November 1st and closes on November 10th. Register on the "opening day" and get a bonus card with your kit. Sign up for my email list to get the link to register. 
November: Shepherd's Care Stamp Set 


This card used a mixture of stamped and die cut plus the die cut only holly and berries. We also used the Stampin' Blends to color the embellishments on the berries. 


This care really heights the dies. The Reindeer Builder Dies (3 colors of cardstock) and the Spotlight on Nature Dies plus the Stylish Shapes Dies, 


This card teaches how to make the tree stamped image look taller by hiding it behind the DSP. 


Lastly, this card uses the Stampin' Blends plus stamping of the harness to create this fun reindeer jumping look! Also, some background stamping. 
You can order all of the supplies I used for this cards on my online store using the image links below.


Video:

Cards using both DSP from video





Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Yuletide Village

  Double Feature Friday with some Stamp & Share Crew designs with  Yuletide Village!  Create beautiful winter scenes with this stamp set...