t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Die & Stamp Line Up

Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Die & Stamp Line Up

 


Tuesday's Tip at Ten!
Line up your stamp with the matching die and then attach to the clear block! 
I was having troubles lining both the baby deer and the mama deer. I could line up one but not both. 
(See image above). 



Lay the die cut side up and place the stamp over it. Move it so it fits in all the right places. 


Be sure to check the legs and reindeer antlers. 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Yuletide Village

  Double Feature Friday with some Stamp & Share Crew designs with  Yuletide Village!  Create beautiful winter scenes with this stamp set...