t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Scrapped! Punch Power

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Scrapped! Punch Power

 



Scrapped!✂ Punch Power!!!

This month we showing how to use Stampin' UP! Punches for scrapbooking!  
I created a 6" x 8" layout for my pocket style album and will feature a 3" x 3" photo. 
Watch my video to see how to create that sliding journal spot with the
 Rounded Rectangle Punch. 


I used the Bee Builder Punch and had to pick with bee to use. 
Left Bee: All stamped on Basic White with different ink colors. 
Bee Right: Stamped on different cardstock colors with the same ink. 


The banners on the top left corner were made using the 3 Banner Punch. Watch my video to see how to make each banner the same size. 


My Tip for using Punches is to pick the right size of Paper and to make sure you are stamping in the matching direction of the punch. 
For the Bee Builder Punch I wrote the measurements best to use for paper when you just want one of those punch images. 
Little Heart: 1" x 2"
Big Heart/Wings: 1 1/2" x 3"
Bee Body: 1 1/2" x 3"
You need enough paper to hold on to, so keep that in mind. Also, you can create a mask to stamp through if you are worried about punch line up. 
The Pool Party shows where I stamped the wrong direction and could not punch it out. 


Scrapped Video

Watch my video for all of my tricks and tips! Then shop my online store to grab one or two punches to add power to your stamping!





Don't stop here! Keep being inspired by watching 3 more 
Punch Power Videos:

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Scrapped! Punch Power

  Scrapped!✂ Punch Power!!! This month we showing how to use Stampin' UP! Punches for scrapbooking!    I created a 6" x 8" lay...