t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Queen Swaps-Theme Preorder

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Queen Swaps-Theme Preorder


Each month the stampin' team I am a part does a swap with a theme. These swaps come from the stampers who are part of the Queen of the Stamp Age (aka Queens) and the theme was to use items from the New Annual Catalog Preorder list. For preorder only a selective few stamps and supplies are available to order. These swaps are amazing as they showcase these same stamp sets yet in all different ways. Scroll and click through the photos below and note the creator of each card! Be sure to comment on some of your favorites or visit their blogs/facebook pages too if you have any questions on how they made them. 

Celebrate Sunflowers page 13
Marjeen Nation

Kristy Clayton

Cindy Hafner

Bird & Branches page 120
Melanie Willams
MelMel Stamps (Facebook) and https://www.inkabilities.com/

Liz Warren

Lore Webb

Sharon Elggren

Many Layered Blossoms Dies page 174
Joya Boham 

Amelia Hurst
@mecreates on Instagram

Forever Fern page 110
Tiffany Schmitt

                                                 
Rhonda Shurtleff

Lovely You page 22
                                         
Carrie Horlacher

                                             
Lynda Day

Joya Boham 

Tasteful Touches page 124
 Viviane Tavares

Eileen Venter

Beautiful World page 26
Michelle Stampin Angel (Facebook)

Phyllis Walker

Mandy Whitfield
Mandy’s Marvelous Stampers (Facebook)

In Colors 2020-2021
Chantia Ray

Chantia Ray

A Grand Kid page 97
Paula Skeen 

I hope you enjoyed looking through each card! I know I love having all these different designs with stamps sets that I don't have (yet). Swapping is one of my favorite things to do as it makes me try my best and in return I get inspired by all the cards I get back! You can swap too, with your friends or you can join my stampin' team, Royal Hearts Stampers! We would be happy to have you and help you start swapping right away! Click on Join my Team above to get started on your stampin' journey!

Happy Stampin' Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...