t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Jolly Gingerbread Paper Pumpkin Kit Gift Card Holders

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Jolly Gingerbread Paper Pumpkin Kit Gift Card Holders

 


Paper Pumpkin for November 2020 is this adorable Jolly Gingerbread kit that makes gift card holders!
I just absolutely love it! These little houses are soo cute. If you don't need gift card holders you could easily cut the house in half and make a cute gift tag!  


Here is the envelope that I stamped, the front of the gift card holder and the back with a place to write the to and from. 


A gift card fits perfectly inside, and let's me honest, a lot of us will be sending out gift cards this year instead of braving the stores or worrying about shipping. 



Here is the super cute stamp set that came with this kit and the puffy candy stickers are adorable!!! I usually am NOT a sticker fan (I feel it is cheating in the paper crafting world) but really loved these ones! 

Did you get this month's kit? If not, check the Paper Pumpkin section of the online store where they sell extras. *You do have to be a subscriber to get those as well. ***Let me know if you are interested and I could help you out. 

Subscribe right now for next month's kit! 



Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Snowy Wonder

  Double Feature Friday with Stamp & Share Crew Snowy Wonder Tutorials! Wither you are looking for a snowy cabin scene or a playful peng...