t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten: Use Washi Tape to Help You Watercolor

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Tuesday's Tip at Ten: Use Washi Tape to Help You Watercolor

 


Tuesday's Tip at Ten is to use Washi Tape to help hold down items you have water colored to dry flat. I don't like the way water warps paper when I watercolor and don't do it often because of that. Well, I took a watercoloring class with my friend Tricia Williams and she gave me this tip. Here is how you can help your water colored items look great too.

  1. Grab a piece of smooth cardboard (I used a piece that came with my foil paper).
  2. Grab some old washi tape and take away the "sticky" by placing it on your pants. 
  3. Attach to the flat cardboard and let it finish drying like this over night. 


I used this tip to make this banner but it works for card making as well. 


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Snowy Wonder

  Double Feature Friday with Stamp & Share Crew Snowy Wonder Tutorials! Wither you are looking for a snowy cabin scene or a playful peng...