t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Miss Monday Healing Hugs Happy Birthday Cards

Monday, April 12, 2021

Miss Monday Healing Hugs Happy Birthday Cards

 


Miss Monday's Birthday cards using the retiring Healing Hugs stamp set. This stamp set is known for making Get Well Soon cards (which I included 2 below as well) but the floral images are so STUNNING in this stamp set that they really could be used for anything. I just added a Happy Birthday greeting from another stamp set (Peaceful Moments). 
#MissMondayCards

Healing Hugs Stamp Set


I always make 2 Miss Monday cards (since you can make 2 cards with ease with one piece of cardstock) and I didn't even change them up this time. I did use 3 more retiring items: ribbon, DSP, and the ink color Terracotta Tile. These are all while supplies last. 


I did stamp on the inside.


I even stamped on the back with a little stitched image from this set. 


This layout is so basic and would be great to use with any stamp set. I do love the distinkive flowers in this set though and can't believe this is my first time using this stamp set! It was part of my "must use pile" before it retires! Such a great stamp set!

Get Well Soon Cards

Here is a sample of some of the saying in this set that are just perfect for healing wishes. I have family members right now healing from Covid and are out of state. So I made these cards with them in mind. 


I hope you have enjoyed seeing both a Birthday card and a Get Well Soon card using this same set! Be sure to order before May 4th to get this stamp set before it is gone! 


Supplies
*Healing Hugs stamp set
Peaceful Moments stamp set
*Stitched Shapes
*Ornate Garden DSP
*Ornate Garden ribbon pack
*Terracotta Tile Ink & Cardstock
Old Olive Ink & Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Gems: Glided & Elegant Faceted

*Retiring May 3rd 

Always Recommended
Paper Snips
Trimmer
Simply Shammy
Die Cutting Machine
Bone Folder
Adhesives

Measurements
Old Olive Cardbase: 4 1/4 x 11 scored @ 5 1/2
Basic White: 5 1/4 x 2 1/2
5 1/4 x 4
DSP: 5 1/4 x 1 1/4
Terracotta Tile: 5 1/4 x 2 3/4

Steps
  1. Measure, score, and cut your paper.
  2. Die cut the 2nd to smallest stitched oval from the retiring Stitched Shapes.
  3. Stamp your greeting on the oval in Old Olive.
  4. Stamp in Terracotta Tile 3 flowers on the 5 1/4 x 2 1/2 Basic White. 
  5. Stamp in Old Olive the leaves around the flowers. 
  6. Glue to the Terracotta Mat and then wrap ribbon around and tie it in a knot in the front. 
  7. Glue the DSP first to the left side then add the stamped piece. 
  8. Stamp on the inside of the card on the white insert. 
  9. Attach the oval shape with dimensionals and embellish with gems of choice. 


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!







1 comment:

  1. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. virtual get well soon card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- More Than Autumn

  Double Feature Friday with the More Than Autumn Bundle!  These designs were made by the Stamp & Share Crew Design Team!!! This bundle ...